Ibps recruitment : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1163 Ibps SO post.
Candidate must be check age limit, qualification details, applying process, Fees mode, application fees, official notification etc. before applying.
Ibps recruitment : 1163 Ibps SO Recruitment 2019
|Age||Minimum – 20 year
Maximum – 30 year
|Qualification||Candidate must be posses any Graduate degree from recognized University/ Institute.|
|How to apply||Candidate who are interested for this post they can apply online from the given link below.|
|See similar jobs||Click here|
|Application charge||Open/obc -600 /- and sc/st/ph – 100/-|
|Official notification||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
About IBPS :
Do you know what IBPS is ? People who know a little about the banking sector know it well. By the way, people also know about it, who are constantly engaged in applying for government jobs, it is also known that what should be the qualification for IBPS Banking is a sector in our country in which recruitment is done for many posts every year. It provides a great future for the youth. Today’s youth or dream that they get a job in a good position in the bank, because under this, salary is very good and at the same time, people also get a compensation. From this point of view, who wouldn’t want to get such a job like money? Along with this, there is also respect.
What is IBPS or Full form of IBPS ?
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) which Currently work for public sector banks to find new graduate candidate and get recruited in bank. it was established in 1984.
- ibps is not only takes the examinations of public banks but also private banks and insurance companies and cleared their results.
- IBPS takes more than 4 exams every year and in which they get a lot of salary
How many exam IBPS take ?
- IBPS takes the exam 4 times every year, inside which they take exam of IBPS PO, Clerk , SO .
How many level of IBPS Exam?
- There are a total of 3 sections in the IBPS, the first prelims exam , main exam, interview.
- IBPS Prelims exam
- IBPS Main exam
|Computer general Que||40|
After clearing all the two level candidate have to face interview level which is last stage of selection.
Note :- no interview for Ibps clerk recruitment post.
What is qualification for IBPS ?
- For the recruitment of IBPS, the candidate should be at least a graduate, such as BA, BCom ,BSc, B. Tech, etc., who are studying from a government certified university of India, the candidates are allowed to apply in it. At the time of application of this examination, sufficient marks have to be indicated in the degree while filling the form.
Age eligibility for IBPS ?
- Just like for all the exams, age limit is exist. Similarly, age limit for IBPS is also limited. At least 20 years must be at least 30 years. For those who come in the candidate SC or SC or other backward castes, some age is relaxed.
IBPS bank list ?
- Andhra Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Vijaya Bank
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiyala