ONGC has released an advertisement for the following positions. Other information, such as the age limit, educational requirements, selection process, application fee, and how to apply, may be found below. Keep checking SabkaGujarat for the most recent job openings.
ONGC Recruitment 2021
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021| Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Latest Job Opening Advertisement No. Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
Job Details For ONGC
Post Name: ONGC Ltd Graduate Trainee Online Form 2021
Advt No. 02/2021 (R&P)
Total No. of Posts: 313 Posts
|Ongc Job Details|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|1 (a)||AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical||06|
|1 (b)||AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum||01|
|3||AEE (Drilling) Mechanical||28|
|8 (a)||AEE (Production) – Mechanical||21|
|8 (b)||AEE (Production) – Chemical||16|
|8 (c)||AEE (Production) – Petroleum||12|
|14||Material Management Officer||12|
|17||AEE (Industrial Engineering)||03|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Graduate Trainee
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree (Relevant Engineering & Other Disciplines)
Age Limit as on 31-07-2020
- For All posts Except AEE Drilling/ Cementing) Years
- For Unreserved/ EWS: 30 Years
- For OBC: 33 Years
- For SC/ ST: 35 Years
- For PwD: 40 Years
- For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing) Years:
- For Unreserved/ EWS: 28 Years
- For OBC: 31 Years
- For SC/ ST: 33 Years
- For PwD: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: NIL
Apply Online: Click Here
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
How to Apply ?:
- Step 1: Go to official website of IOCL
- Step 2: Go to the Careers tab and go to the “Indian Oil Careers” page.
- Step 3: Download and read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
- Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications: 22-09-2021
- Last Date to for Online Registration of Applications: 12-10-2021